love me. love you.

bring me chocolate. coffee and ice-cream. heaps please.

Sunday, June 07, 2009

Overstuffed and very full.... BUT

very very contented. I think my tummy knows when it's been fed good, chinese food.

Like now.

But my heart also knows when it needs a bit more TLC. (hint. hint.)

The headache's gone for the most part and I was well enough to indulge in some physical activity.

So we shall just wait and see.

and since, I can only ogle at things and not buy them for the moment because I'm holding out for something extra.... these things are still on my "WANT" list...

The Classic - Christian Louboutin Very Privé 120 peep-toe pumps


The Carry Everywhere Bag - Proenza Schouler Medium PS1


The Classic Bag - Mulberry Shimmy Bag


For more ways to fulfil your eye candy quoto, there's more to behold here. The Queen of all luxury online sites.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home