love me. love you.

bring me chocolate. coffee and ice-cream. heaps please.

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Delighted.

I'm rather happy and bouncy at the moment, when I'm not thinking about anything else besides some of my closest and dearest friends... see. They're all moving on in their lives, it's almost as if they are starting this brand new chapter of their life stories...

Ada -getting married and possibly a new career in the teaching profession? :)
Jamie - MOH scholarship (you kick ass girl, see dreams do come true!)
Mon - engaged and chasing that uni dream + slowly rising through the ranks of the civil service (that can't be bad!!)
Doi - career, career, career and getting married possibly (?)
Becky - off to see the world :)

I think following your dreams is a great and wonderful thing, because well, at least there are dreams and ambitions to chase!

You go my friends, i'm insanely proud of every single one of you!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home